Revamped Fundraisers at Two Bucks Designed with You in Mind
October 13, 2014
Two Bucks recently developed a Fundraising Package, making it super easy to host and raise tons of money for your cause. From our simple menu, pick your food, raffle giveaways, and more OR customize your fundraiser to perfectly suit your needs!
We’re also introducing Community Chest cards! You’ll raise funds all-year-round, without investing additional time or effort! Pass out your Community Chest Cards to everyone at your fundraising event, and let the cards work for you. For each card someone redeems at Two Bucks, we’ll donate $1 to your cause. For example, if youorder 500 cards, you could potentially receive $500 toward your fundraising effort… effortlessly!
Our space is FREE to use, as Two Bucks was built as a means to improve the community around us. We are constantly searching for local groups and events with whom to share our food, time and money. Two Bucks isn’t just here for a great time on a Saturday night. We are here to make a difference in the community every single day.
Book your Fundraiser with Two Bucks today!
Avon (440) 937-8647 // Eastlake (440) 946-3801 // Mayfield Hts (440) 683-1126
Middleburg Hts (440) 234-8344 // North Olmsted (440) 716-8267
# # #
ABOUT TWO BUCKS
Two Bucks was built with the intentions of giving back to the community. Since our first bar/restaurant opened in Avon, we were showered with tremendous support from friends, family and complete strangers who have turned into True Buckers. Because of the community support, we’ve been able to grow the Two Bucks brand and we couldn’t imagine not giving back to the community.
Olivia Arnette, PR/Events Director
- Revamped Fundraisers at Two Bucks Designed with You in Mind
- Suitcase Saturday | Win Cash and a Night at the Horseshoe Casino & Renaissance Hotel
- Suitcase Saturday Round 3 | WIN tickets to the Cavs v. Pelicans in NEW ORLEANS + 2 Roundtrip Flights
- Suitcase Saturday Round 2 | WIN $1300 Tickets to the Ohio State vs. Michigan game on Nov. 29!
- Movin’ On Up, To The East Side!
- Super Bowl Two-Go Packages
- If your wallet is feeling light, Two Bucks in Avon is a heavy hitter
- Two Bucks restaurant concept expands to North Olmsted
- Fall Menu, 2012
- Two Bucks Summer Menu