Fundraiser for the Lake Erie Crushers at Two Bucks Avon
July 14, 2011
Source: Avon Patch
July 11, 2011, Two Bucks Avon, an official sponsor of The Lake Erie Crushers, hosted a fund raiser organized by The Lake Erie Crushers Booster Club. The main purpose of the event was to help raise money for basic necessities while the baseball players are on the road. Booster Club provides the players with snacks and drinks during their long bus rides to games and well-balanced meals after the games.
Over 100 tickets were sold by the Booster Club. With a ticket, Crushers fans were treated to dinner as well as a meet-and-greet with some of the players. Fans also had the opportunity to enter into a 50/50 raffle or take a chance at winning one of two pair of tickets to Wednesday's Frontier League All-Star Game donated by Two Bucks. Raffle winner Sandy Haas, owner of All-Pro Freight Systems, donated her winnings back to the team.
If you are interested in becoming a Crushers booster or if you want to make a donation to the players, you can contact the club by email.
For more information about the event visit
- Best Mac & Cheese in Cleveland
- Two Bucks Opens New Location in Parma
- Two Bucks Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese Named on 9 Best Mac and Cheese in CLE List! by Cleveland.com
- Suitcase Saturday Round 3 | WIN tickets to the Cavs v. Pelicans in NEW ORLEANS + 2 Roundtrip Flights
- Revamped Fundraisers at Two Bucks Designed with You in Mind
- Trivia Tournament
- myLEAGUE’S BACK! ASK ABOUT FALL SPONSORSHIP
- Suitcase Saturday Round 2 | WIN $1300 Tickets to the Ohio State vs. Michigan game on Nov. 29!
- Suitcase Saturday | Win Cash and a Night at the Horseshoe Casino & Renaissance Hotel
- May (2)
- January (2)