Two Bucks Bags “Avon’s Favorite Burger” Title
March 02, 2012
By Melissa Hebert
Sliders and social media combined to lift Two Bucks to the title in our Avon's Favorite Burger contest.
When voting began on Monday, Two Bucks staff and fans took to Facebook and the Twitterverse to get support.
In addition to garnering 36 percent of the votes in our poll, six fans wrote reviews of Two Bucks on its Patch Places page since February. 28.
Here're some of them:
“the sliders served up at Two Bucks Avon are a must have! At two bucks a burger, their portion size leaves enough room for 3, and you can "mix & match"! I highly recommend the black & blue slider, the cajun aioli is out of this world. Don't forget to order a basket of handcut sage & garlic French fries...(which are also perfect for dipping in to the cajun aioli). I can't wait to try the Buckin' Burger which will be available on their Spring Menu. Two Bucks for the win!”
"Two bucks is by far the best place to eat and drink. There is nothing on their menu that is not absolutely fantastic and at the same time it is beyond reasonably priced! (Most things only 2 bucks!!) Their bar has a HUGE variety of liquors and they even have a specialty drink menu that changes per season. ( Which is great for me cause I am one of those girls that don't ever know what they want.) There is not enough I can say about two bucks, you will have to go see for yourself. I'm sure you will be just as impressed as I am! Their sliders and flatbreads are awesome, and their mac and cheese is unlike any other you have ever had. Why go anywhere else and pay twice the amount for food and drinks that are not as good, if I am going out Two Bucks is my place!!!!"
"um all I know is that I can't go to two bucks and not get the sliders and fries. They're so amazing! Even if I go to two bucks and just plan on getting drinks and am not hungry, the second I get there I just NEED sliders and fries. You have to try them to fully understand. The sliders are perfect little morsels and the fries are ever so delicately seasoned. And for the price! Forget about it... TWO BUCKS SLIDERS & FRIES!!!"
Second place went to Five Guys for it's big, juicy burgers. It got 30 votes, 23 percent of the total, and a rave review on its Patch Places page.
Frank and Ellie's garnered 24 votes, 18 percent, and a glowing review on its Patch Places page to finish third.
Thanks to everyone who voted and reviewed. We'll have more fun polls coming, so keep your eyes peeled!
- Two Bucks Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese Named on 9 Best Mac and Cheese in CLE List! by Cleveland.com
- Revamped Fundraisers at Two Bucks Designed with You in Mind
- Suitcase Saturday | Win Cash and a Night at the Horseshoe Casino & Renaissance Hotel
- Suitcase Saturday Round 3 | WIN tickets to the Cavs v. Pelicans in NEW ORLEANS + 2 Roundtrip Flights
- Suitcase Saturday Round 2 | WIN $1300 Tickets to the Ohio State vs. Michigan game on Nov. 29!
- Movin’ On Up, To The East Side!
- Super Bowl Two-Go Packages
- If your wallet is feeling light, Two Bucks in Avon is a heavy hitter
- Two Bucks restaurant concept expands to North Olmsted
- Fall Menu, 2012